Monday, March 9, 2009

Faith in Nigerians!

I left my flash drive at the internet cafe. I was pretty sure I was never going to see it again. Every time a Nigerian sees my flash, they are enamored by it despite the fact that I have seen exact replicas here in Jalingo. However, to my delight and surprise, when I walked into the cafe 4 days later, it was had been collected and kept for me!!! YAY! While the Nigerian government may be one of most corrupt entities in existence, there are many wonderful and honest Nigerians with integrity!

2 comments:

Laura R. said...

I am going to pass this story along to my Batswana friends. Whenever I mention that you are living in Nigeria, they always scoff and say something about how "all Nigerians are crooks." Clearly not the case! :)

Faith said...

Fabulous story! It shows the true colours of people, everywhere!