Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Internet Cafe Woes

Hey there all! I had typed this whole detailed explanation about my first day of classes and now the internet cafe seems to have put a virus on my jump drive so I can't access any of the files, there's something wrong that won't let me open any of my emails and the photos that I wanted to upload have been corrupted for the second time. Grrrr! So the sparknotes version is that classes are going really well! Some of the kids are great and some are challenging, just like the US! :) Lots of planning time, but very limited supplies!

2 comments:

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

Bummer! Sorry about the virus, but yay for the great classes and lots of planning time--it will give you extra time to adapt and to learn the language! Wahoo!