Friday, September 5, 2008

Motorcycle Ride

I officially had my first ride on a motorbike! It was a little scary! However, luckily my friend Magdiel was here and so I knew the person I was riding with and I made him promise to drive very carefully! :) I was extra safe...don't worry!! (I wish I could say that I wore a helmet..but I haven't seen one of those here in Nigeria yet.)

Here is a link to some new pictures. I feel that once school starts the amount of pictures will decrease signficantly, but for now, I have fun with them! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32625&l=ae61a&id=501312909
Thanks for the fun comments!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woah now.

for something who hasn't done anything all that daring in her life, I must say I'm rather impressed with the motorcycle ride WITH OUT A HELMET!

I'm going to find a picture for you that is equivilant to 'Carol' on the dangers of riding with out a helmet.

Faith said...

I went to go hear the DEX report last night and I'm telling you, it's so easy to forget how good, mighty, and powerful God is! What a great reminder! Check out my blog when you have time. :) Anyways, your musings reminded me of some good times I had! Love ya girl!

the god mother said...

Thanks for sharing all of the details about your classes and your students.
It gives me a better idea about what your days are like in the classroom.

It is so fun to read your blog. Thanks for keeping all of us informed of your adventures.